- Appjobs / we / us / our - Appjobs Sweden AB, a company formed in Sweden, with its registered office at Kivra: 559098-4711, 106 31 Stockholm/Sweden, EU VAT NR SE559098471101;
- Platforms - gig-job platforms, HR and payroll management tools, online sales portals, or any other kind of tool, website, application or platform that collects or keeps information about your financial situation, income or work performance, from which Unveel collects such information;
- Receivers - recipients of the Users’ Personal Data that the Users share with them via Unveel; Receivers can typically be financial institutions such as banks or insurance providers, potential landlords or employers, human resources services providers, other Platforms or fleet rental companies;
- Services - all services provided electronically by Appjobs to the Users on the basis of Terms of Service available at https://www.unveel.io/terms-of-service;
- User / you / your - user of Unveel, i.e. the recipient of the Services rendered by Appjobs in accordance with Terms of Service available at https://www.unveel.io/terms-of-service, which may be any natural person or corporate entity engaged in business activities having full legal capacity to commit to these ToS;
- Unveel - a tool owned and operated by Appjobs that enables collecting and aggregating various information about Users from the Platforms they are registered to by connecting or downloading such information via application programming interface (API), and transferring such information to Receivers with the Users’ consent.
WHO ARE WE AND HOW TO CONTACT US?
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF UNVEEL?
The purpose of Unveel is to collect information about your income or statistics related to your work performance from different Platforms you are registered to and to share it with Receivers you wish to share it with.The Platforms may typically be gig-job platforms, HR and payroll management tools, online sales portals, or basically any other kind of tool, website, application or platform that collects or keeps information about your income or work performance. If you are registered to different Platforms, sometimes it can be challenging for you to collect information on your income or work performance in a summarized form and keep it up-to-date. Unveel makes it possible - by exercising your right to data portability, you can collect such information from different sources in one place.Unveel not only enables you to summarise such information based on our analysis, but also to provide it in an aggregated form to the Receivers at your request by presenting them in the structured way and technically feasible format. Such information can be valuable for Receivers e.g. when you are applying for a loan, housing or a new job. It can also be valuable for financial institutions, potential landlords, insurance service providers or employers that need to verify certain information about you before making an offer.
WHAT ARE PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
(1) provision of the Services under the agreement between you and Appjobs, on the terms specified in the Terms of Services available at https://www.unveel.io/terms-of-service (based on the art. 6.1(b) of the GDPR);
(2) ensuring the proper technical performance of Unveel (based on the art. 6.1(b) of the GDPR);
(3) profiling for the purpose of analysis of service usage statistics (based on the art. 6.1(f) of the GDPR);
(4) direct marketing of other services we provide (based on the art. 6.1(f) of the GDPR);
(5) responding to your inquiries received (based on the art. 6.1(f) of the GDPR).Providing your personal data specified in (1) and (2) data is not a legal obligation, but it is necessary for us to perform the services to you under the agreement between you and us. Providing your personal data specified in (3), (4) and (5) is not a legal obligation either, however it is necessary for us to improve our services, promote our products and respond to your inquiries.
WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Data collected from you:
In order for Unveel to work, you must provide us with information associated with the Platform which you want to share your data with a Receiver. You provide us with this information by connecting Unveel with Platforms you select. The data from the Platform, which we need to authenticate your request, may be a:
- login credentials,
- email address,
- phone number,
- bank account number,
- MFA codes received through SMS or a 3rd party MFA application,
- answers to security questions.
Data collected from Platforms:
What data is collected through Unveel will depend on what data is available in your profile of each Platform, but it will usually include information on personal details such as:
- your given names,
- your likeness,
- home or business address,
- information on your income such as base earning, tips, bonuses, fees and adjustments from up to 5 years back,
- upcoming payment information,
- performance ratings and acceptance rates,
- details about gigs you’ve performed such as start and end times and distance covered,
- information on your work vehicles and documents such as driving license, ID and insurance.We may also collate your data originating from different Platforms, and - based on our analysis exercised on such data - conclude other data beyond the scope listed above that concern your financial situation, income or work performance.
WHO MAY RECEIVE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We may disclose your personal data to:
(1) Receivers, which may depending on the situation be: financial institutions such as banks or insurance providers, potential landlords or employers, human resources services providers, other Platforms or fleet rental companies;
(2) Platforms - when it comes to payments-related information that Unveel synchronises ia application programming interface (API) across different Platforms that Unveel is connected with;
(3) IT services and systems providers that we use to operate Unveel, including hosting and encryption services or tools;
(4) legal advisors or consultants - to the extent such disclosure is necessary for our use of their services;
(5) courts, administrative, governmental or regulatory authorities or law enforcement agencies - if such disclosure is required by law.Some of the services we use process the data outside the European Economic Area. Therefore, we may transfer your personal data outside the EEA. However, any such transfer will be made in accordance with provisions of the GDPR and based on appropriate safeguards such as standard contractual clauses (as specified in the art. 46.2 of the GDPR).
You have the right to:
- Access your data: You have the right to access the information that we have on you. If you choose to exercise this right, upon your request, we will also make sure to provide you with a copy of the data we process about you and information about how we process them. We will fulfill your request by sending your copy electronically, unless the request expressly specifies a different method. For any subsequent access request, we may charge you with an administrative fee.
- Rectification of data, erasure and restriction of processing: If you believe that the information we have about you is incorrect, you are welcome to contact us, so we can update it and keep your data accurate. We will automatically delete information about you after it is no longer needed for the purposes it was collected for. Nonetheless, if at any point you wish for us to delete information about you, you have the right to do so. You also have the right to obtain restriction of processing of your data.
- Data portability: in case the processing of your personal data is based on a contract or your consent, you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can also request us to transmit such data to another controller if it is technically feasible.
- Withdraw your consent and object to processing: If the processing of your data is based on a consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on this consent before its withdrawal. In case the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest you have the right to object to such processing.
- Lodge a complaint to the data protection authority: If you think that your rights were not observed or that your privacy was harmed, you can always lodge a complaint to the data protection authority - the President of the Polish Personal Data Protection Office.
In order to comply with requests concerning your rights, if the information that you provide is insufficient to identify you, we will ask you to give us some additional information that we will use to verify your identity. If you fail to provide such information we may refuse to fulfil your request.
AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING
We do not use any information you provide for automated decision-making purposes. However, please be aware that Receivers that you share your personal data with may do so for their own purposes. If you want to learn more about their processing of your personal data, please refer to the privacy policies of the Recipients to whom you have provided your data through Unveel.
ANALYTICS AND MARKETING TOOLS
We use Google Analytics in the Unveel. Google Analytics cookie files are used by Google to analyze the use of the Unveel and to create statistics and reports on its operations. Google does not use the collected data to identify you, nor does it combine this information to enable your identification. Detailed information on the scope and principles of data collection in connection with this service can be found here.